CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nikki Sixx has got problems. Caution video contains foul language.


MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx got in trouble yet again, this time it wasnt drug related but it was involving crowd problems. During one of the sshows for the band anaikki threw a water bottle at the crowd which one of the crowd tthrew back at him, it flew over his head but the bassist remained mad which caused him to start cursing at the crowd member.

In an interview he said "There was a recent event at one of our shows where someone threw a bottle at me during my speech and I got pretty pissed. The way it happened is, I threw a bottle of water to some fans and didn't realize the very bottle I threw to the fans was thrown back at me. I have to admit, bands get pretty pissed when people throw shit at you onstage. I didn't even think it was the same bottle, so with that being said, I'd like to say I'm sorry to the fan who threw the bottle back at me."These damn cliches seem to be true, like 'two wrongs don't make a right...'"Rock 'n' roll, and temper tantrums…"P.S.: These self-help books are really helping. Ha-Ha."

I found the crowd member to be overly disripectful but Nikki had no real why to back up the way he acted.

What do you think about this matter??












http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3jW44aazY

No comments:

Post a Comment