CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Metallica's front-man is recovering.


Metallica front-man is recovering from his dehydration virus which doctors have narrowed down to a 24 hr virus or a bad oyster, in an interview James Hetfield said "I hate to admit it but yes even an oyster can take me down", the super star is currently recovering. Because of this disease their show that was scheduled for March 8th at Stockholm's Globe Arena, some fans are crossing their fingers for Metallica to still reschedule for this show, Hetfield said "I acknowledge and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to fans who had traveled near and far for this show. I had done everything possible to make it, and I was at the point of falling if I stood up. On a lighter note since my illness, the support band "Swedish Oyster Club" will be thrown out of thee tour. More cowbell..... More like...... More barf bags."
What do you think of James' apology, if you were a fan would you accept it?

No comments:

Post a Comment