CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Embassing!


"The Lord Of Metal" Ozzy Osbourne is officially sixty and still does not own a license to drive among the population of other Californians. Watch out Californians here comes Ozzy, with his hearse. He has set set the goal of learning to drive this year, so he can get a little quiet time. He says, "My house is like an insane asylum and I thought, 'It would be great to get in my car and drive around the block - just to be on my own.'" But Ozzy admits he's struggling to find driving instructors who will give him lessons. He explains, "Nobody will stay in the car with me for more than three lessons; they all think I'm nuts." His wife Sharon put her life in Ozzy's hands earlier this month when she let the rocker drive her the two hours from Los Angeles to Palm Springs.

In my opinion I don't blame any of those instructors for not wanting to be in the car with Ozzy, I would be scared of driving with this crack case too. Hes a deranged maniac......... Naw im just kidding, Ozzy has always been the Lord Of Metal and will remain so but after the antics hes had would you wannna be his driver instructor?

No comments:

Post a Comment